Flour Halva Delight Recipe
Serving : 15-20 Pieces
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 cups flour,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 1/2 cup tahini,
- 1 cup cold milk,
- 1/4 cup molasses of any fruit,
- Chopped hazelnuts for coating.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan,
- Add flour and cook for about 1 hour in low heat, constantly stirring,
- Add sugar and tahini abd combine well,
- Add milk slowly and stir the halva at the same time,
- Cook until sugar dissolves (you can test by tasting),
- Remove halva from heat,
- After it cools enough to touch make small balls and coat first with molasses and then with hazelnuts.