Flour Halva Bars Recipe
Serving : 8 Servings
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 cups flour,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 1 cup cold milk,
- Garpe (or any fruit you like) molasses and hazelnuts for topping.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan,
- Add flour and cook for about 1 hour in low heat, constantly stirring,
- Add sugar and combine well,
- Add milk slowly and stir the halva at the same time,
- Cook until sugar dissolves (you can test by tasting),
- Remove halva from heat and transfer to a 18*18 cm dish and set aside until cold,
- Turn the dish upside down and remove halva from the dish,
- Cut into rectangular or square bars,
- Serve with molasses and hazelnut topping.