Clafoutis With Cherries Recipe
We have a French recipe in a Turkish food recipes blog. Yes it's French but according to me it's a little bit Turkish style. It is like chicken breast dessert recipe with fruits.
Cherries is the fruit thet is used in original version by the way but it is made with different fruits such as raspberries, blueberries, peaches or apricots.
It's so light that you feel like you are just eating cherries. It is delicious both warm and cold. It's still delicious the other day.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 600 g cherries,
- 3 eggs,
- 1/2 cup of sugar,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1/2 cup of flour,
- 1 cup of milk,
- Grated peels of half lemon,
- Confectioners sugar for topping.
- Remove the kernels and stalks of cherries,
- Grease a 26 cm baking dish,
- Spread the cherries in the bottom of the dish,
- Beat eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl,
- Add melted and cooled butter and whisk,
- Add flour and beat until no lumps,
- Add milk and beat,
- Pour the mixture over the cherries (the consistency will be quite fluid),
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven until the edges are golden,
- You can sprinkle confectioners sugar,
- Serve warm or cold.
Bon appetit ...