Mayonnaise Chicken Salad Recipe
- Half of a chicken breast,
- 1 cup canned peas and carrots,
- 1 cup plain yogurt,
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise,
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped,
- Salt to taste.
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil,
- 1 tsp chilli powder.
- In a deep pan boil 2 cups of water, add chicken breast and cook until tender, drain and let cool,
- Chop the cooked chicken breast finely,
- Add peas and carrots, yogurt, mayonnaise and garlic, mix well,
- Por the salad into a serving plate,
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan,
- Add chilli powder, stir and remove from heat,
- Pour the sauce over the salad.
- Serve immediately