- Half of a small cabbage (500-600 g),
- 1 carrot,
- 4 tablespoons yogurt,
- 2 tablespoons milk,
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise,
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice,
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar,
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar,
- 2 teaspoons salt,
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded black pepper.
- Chop the cabbage very finely,
- Grate carrot,
- Mix cabbage, carrots, and sauce ingredients in a deep bowl
- Let stand for one night in the refrigerator all blended well,
- Cover with a plastic wrap and set aside in the fridge overnight,
- Serve cold.