KFC Coleslaw Salad Recipe
Today I am here with a flavor we know from the famous fast food chains. Cabbage and carrots are vegetables used together in our kitchen. Naturally, we cannot ignore this salad either. The sugar in the ingredients may be a bit of a deterrent at first. But remember that if sugar and vinegar are used together in a recipe, you will not get the sugar taste from that recipe. Although it may sound a little ridiculous when explained, these two give the dish a mixture of sour + sweet + salty. Therefore, please do not give up by saying that we do not eat foods in the salty category containing sugar.
There are many different varieties of this salad in America; onion, apple, pineapple, red cabbage, etc. I adapted the recipe to best suit our cuisine and taste. It will go well with your meat/chicken dishes and will add a different flavor to your tea parties.
Enjoy the recipe...
- Half of a small cabbage (500-600 g),
- 1 carrot,
- 4 tablespoons of yogurt,
- 2 tablespoons of milk,
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise,
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice,
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar,
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar,
- 2 teaspoons of salt,
- 1/2 teaspoon of grounded black pepper.
- Chop the cabbage very finely,
- Grate carrot,
- Mix cabbage, carrots, and sauce ingredients in a deep bowl
- Let stand for one night in the refrigerator all blended well,
- Cover with a plastic wrap and set aside in the fridge overnight,
- Serve cold.