Eggplant Salad With Onions
Serving : 6-8 Servings
- 6 egpplants,
- 6 red peppers,
- 1 onion,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 1 handful of chopped parsley,
- Juice of 1/2 lemon,
- 2 tbsps olive oil,
- Salt to taste.
- Place the eggplants and red peppers directly over the flame of a gas burner or barbecue or under a preheated grill, turning regularly, until completely blackened and soft,
- Place in a large bowl, cover with a lid or plastic wrap and leave to sweat for 10 minutes,
- Peel off and discard as much of the blackened skin as you can,
- Cut the stalks off and chop,
- Add smashed garlic, chopped onion, parsley, lemon juice and salt and mix well.