- 3 eggs,
- 1 cup granulated sugar,
- 1 cup milk,
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1/2 cup rose water,
- 3 cups all purpose flour,
- 25 gr. baking powder,
- 25 gr. vanilla powder or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract,
- 30 dried rose petals or 2 tablespoons of dried rose petal powder,
- Butter to grease the pan.
- Cream together the sugar and eggs until white and frothy,
- Whisk in the oil, rose water and milk,
- Add the flour, vanilla, baking powder slowly while whisking,
- Finally add the crumbled rose petals and whisk,
- Grease the baking pan with butter,
- Pout the batter into the greased pan and bake in an oven preheated to 190 degrees celsius until golden brown.