Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
Serving : 16-18 Pieces
- 2 eggs,
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar,
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup whole milk,
- 2,5 cup flour,
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract,
- 25 gr. baking powder,
- 170 gr. oreos.
For the frosting;
- 200 gr. butter softened at room temperature,
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar,
- 100 gr. cream cheese softened at room temperature.
- Cream together the eggs and sugar until white and frothy,
- Whisk in the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract,
- Add the flour and baking powder while stirring,
- Grind half of the oreos in food processor and add to the batter, then stir,
- Distribute the batter among the muffin liners filling 3/4 up,
- Bake in a 180 degrees pre-heated oven until the top is golden brown,
- For the frosting, whip the butter and powdered sugar together,
- Add the cream cheese, whisk well and refrigerate,
- After the cakes are cooled down, pipe or smear the frosting over them,
- Decorate with oreos.