- 3 eggs,
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups flour,
- 25 gr. baking powder,
- 25 gr. vanilla powder,
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon,
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts.
For the sauce;
- 2 tablespoons honey,
- Juice of half a lemon.
- Cream together eggs and sugar until frothy,
- Add the vegetable oil and milk and continue whisking,
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, vanilla powder and cinnamon,
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients slowly while whisking,
- Finally incorporate in the grated carrots and walnuts,
- Pour the batter into muffin molds,
- Bake in a 190 degrees Celsius preheated oven until the top is golden,
- Let it cool completely,
- For the sauce, place the honey and lemon juice in a small saucepan and cook over low heat until the mixture starts boiling,
- Remove immediately from heat and pour over the muffins.