My close followers know that I started cooking very early. Of course, the number of things that were done when they started so early was limited. One of the things I did most often was plain cake. I’d make her beautiful, too. On the way to the elementary school, the neighbors’ day, when they invited me, they called me and whipped cake. At that time, I made so many cakes that I eat now that I see the simple cake comes to escape. So I put what I find in the house and try to save that cake from simplicity.
The most practical way to do this is to make the cake with cocoa. When you pour a delicious homemade chocolate sauce on it, the cake turns from a cake to a delicious cake. Try it, see the difference.
- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup milk,
- 1 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup granulated sugar,
- 2 cups all purpose flour,
- 1 cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts,
- 2 tablespoons cocoa,
- 25 gr baking powder,
- 25 gr vanilla powder,
- Chocolate sauce (for the top).
- Cream together the eggs and sugar in a large bowl,
- Add the milk and vegetable oil and continue whipping,
- Add the flour, cocoa, baking powder and vanilla powder slowly and continue stirring until all the ingredients are incorporated,
- Add the chopped hazelnuts and stir,
- Pour the batter into a greased pan and bake at 170 degrees Celsius until fully cooked through,
- Allow to cool completely before slicing and serve with chocolate sauce on top.