- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup milk,
- 1 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup granulated sugar,
- 2 cups all purpose flour,
- 1 cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts,
- 2 tablespoons cocoa,
- 25 gr baking powder,
- 25 gr vanilla powder,
- Chocolate sauce (for the top).
- Cream together the eggs and sugar in a large bowl,
- Add the milk and vegetable oil and continue whipping,
- Add the flour, cocoa, baking powder and vanilla powder slowly and continue stirring until all the ingredients are incorporated,
- Add the chopped hazelnuts and stir,
- Pour the batter into a greased pan and bake at 170 degrees Celsius until fully cooked through,
- Allow to cool completely before slicing and serve with chocolate sauce on top.