- 3 eggs,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1,5 cup milk,
- 3 cups flour,
- 10 g baking powder,
- 2 cups of dried figs, diced,
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped.
- Beat eggs and sugar together,
- Add milk and oil and beat again,
- Add flour and baking powder inch by inch and keep beating,
- Add walnuts and figs and stir with a spatula,
- Grease a 24 cm bundt cake mold and pour the batter into the mold,
- Bake the cake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden on top and toothpick comes clean.