- 2 eggs,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup milk,
- 2 cup flour,
- 10 g baking powder,
- 10 g vanilin sugar,
- 1 tbsp dried lavender flowers.
- Beat eggs and sugar until creamy,
- Add vegetable oil and milk and keep beating,
- Add flour step by step and mix well,
- Add baking powder and vanilin sugar together with last parts of flour and mix,
- Add lavender flowers and stir,
- Pour the batter into a 22 cm greased bundt cake mold,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees preheated oven until golden oon top (about 35-40 mins),
- Sprinkle confectioners sugar on top while serving.