- 1 bunch of Swiss chard,
- 5-6 tbsps yoghurt,
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- Salt to taste.
- 5-6 tbsp vegetable oil,
- 2 tbsp pine nuts,
- 1/2 tsp ground sweet chilli.
- Remove the stems of chard,
- Chop the leaves,
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet pan,
- Add chopped chard leaves and saute until tender and remove from heat,
- In a bowl mix yoghurt, salt and grated garlic cloves,
- When chards gets to room temperature combine with yoghurt mixture,
- For topping heat oil in a sauce pan,
- Add into to the pine nuts and sautee until pink,
- Add chilli, stir and remove from heat,
- Pour it over the salad.