- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup yoghurt,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 cups all purpose flour,
- 25 gr baking powder,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 2 cups boiled and mashed cauliflower,
- Half a red onion,
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley.
- Boil the cauliflower until crisp-tender,
- Drain and mash with fork,
- Finely chop the onion, while setting aside a small piece for decoration,
- Whip together the eggs and salt in a large bowl,
- Add the yoghurt and oil and continue whipping,
- Add the flour and baking powder and continue whipping,
- Stir in the mashed cauliflower and finely chopped onion and parsley.
- Divide the batter into a greased muffin tin or muffin liners,
- Decorate the muffins with 1-2 tiny pieces of onion,
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 200 degrees Celsius, until golden brown.