- 1 small sized cauliflower,
- 1 egg,
- 2 tsps corn flour,
- 2 tbsps grated parmesan cheese,
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet boil the cauliflower until tender, but not let overcooked,
- Drain the water and set aside until cold,
- In a mixing bowl combine egg, corn flour, parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper,
- Place the cauliflower in a cooking sheet covered with parchament paper,
- Cover all over the cauliflower with the egg mixture,
- Bake in a 200 C degrees preheated oven until golden.