- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup yoghurt / water mixture (1/2 cup yoghurt mixed well with 1/2 cup water)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 1,5 cups all purpose flour,
- 1 cup corn meal,
- 25 gr baking powder,
- 2 teaspoons salt,
- 1 small floret of boiled broccoli for each muffin liner.
- Whip together the eggs and salt in a large bowlY,
- Add the yoghurt / water mixture and oil and continue whipping,
- Stir in the flour, corn meal and baking powder and continue whipping until you get a smooth mixture,
- Pour the batter into the muffin liners until 1/3 full,
- Place 1 broccoli floret in each muffin liner,
- Pour the rest of the batter into the muffin liners until the broccoli florets are submerged,
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 190 degrees Celsius, until golden brown.