Broccoli Soup Recipe
Yes, broccoli is not a vegetable that many people admire. But things change a bit when it comes to soup. With its soft taste, this delicious soup has succeeded in overcoming the prejudices of many people against broccoli.
Even if you haven't tried it yet, I would definitely recommend trying this recipe. After the soup is cooked, it has a much nicer texture than you might expect, as it gets a smooth consistency by passing it through a blender.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 500g of broccoli florets,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 tablespoon of flour,
- 1 tablespoon of butter,
- 5 cups of hot water,
- 1 cup of milk,
- Boil the broccoli florets and sliced carrots until soft and tender,
- In a separate pan melt the butter,
- Add the flour and cook for 1-2 mins,
- Add the broccoli and carrot along with the cooking water to the pan with the flour and stir well,
- Blend the mixture with a hand-held blender until you gets a smooth mixture
- Add the milk and boil for 2-3 more mins,
- Add the salt, stir and remove from heat.