Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 1 soup bowl of broccoli florets,
- 1 large carrot,
- 1 cup canned corn,
- 10 slices sun dried tomatoes,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- Juice of 1/2 lemon,
- 2 tbsps olive oil,
- Salt to taste.
- Put dried tomatoes in boiling water for 15 mins., then drain,
- Chop them finely,
- Boil broccoli florets 2-3 mins., drain, run cold water over,
- Peel and grate the carrot,
- In a bowl combine broccoli, carrot, corns and tomatoes,
- Add minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and salt, mix well.