Zucchini Soup with Carrot
Zucchini soup is one of my favorite soups. When I buy zucchini to eat or to make a zucchini recipe, I buy 2 more to make this soup. Unfortunately, celery in zucchini is among the vegetables that have been excommunicated from Turkish cuisine, such as broccoli. For example, we say "it tastes like zucchini" for boring things. If I say it tastes like zucchini for something, I'm trying to say it was great, that's different :)
I feel very sorry for the vegetables that are pushed and excluded like this. However, their nutritional value is so high.
Know your worth a little, what would happen to our beautiful vegetables? Look, after a few years, we will lose them too, and then you will cry after them like our tomatoes. I especially beg my girl friends, if you don't like it, try to get your child used to it even if your spouse doesn't eat it. Don't let your bad eating habits be inherited by your children.
For example, start with this delicious zucchini soup. Don't say what's in it and cook it and put it in front of the household. There is zucchini in it, if anyone says we can't eat it, come find me here.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 zucchini,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 tablespoon of butter,
- 2 tablespoons of oil,
- 2 tablespoons of flour,
- 1 cup of water Milk,
- 5 cup of water,
- 1 handful of chopped dill,
- Peel the zucchini and carrot and grate with the coarse side of the grater,
- Take the butter and oil in a saucepan and heat it,
- Add the grated zucchini and carrots to the oil and fry them on low heat, stirring frequently, until they release their juices,
- Add the flour and stir fry for 1 minute,
- Add the water and cook on medium heat until the vegetables are soft,
- Turn down the heat, add the milk and mix quickly,
- Add salt and dill, boil for 1 more time and turn off the heat.
Enjoy your meal...