- 200 gr. heavy cream,
- 2 cups milk,
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar,
- 1.5 tablespoons gelatin powder or 2 gelatin leaves,
- 2 cups black mulberries,
- 2 teaspoons starch,
- 1/4 cup water.
- Stir together the gelatin and milk in a saucepan,
- Put on the stove and cook on low heat stirring until the gelatin melts, then remove from heat,
- Add the sugar into the heavy cream and heat on low until the sugar dissolves,
- Now add the gelatin-milk mixture into the heavy cream and stir,
- Pour the mixture into small cups brushed with cold water (to prevent sticking) and refrigerate for at least 2 hours,
- For the sauce; place the mulberries in a small saucepan,
- Stir together the starch and water, then pour this mixture onto the mulberries,
- Cook on low until the sauce thickens,
- Once the sauce cools completely, pour it over the panna cotta inverted on a serving plate.