- 6 cups of milk,
- 1/2 cup of broken rice (if you do not have a broken rice, you can pulse your rice with a food processor),
- 1 cup of sugar,
- 2 tbsps rice flour,
- 1 tsp dried lavender.
- Take 5 cups of milk in a pot and add into the rice,
- Put the lavender into a tea strainer or wrap it in a piece of cheese cloth and put into the milk,
- Cook rice until the rice softens, stirring frequently, in the low heat,
- Remove the lavender from the pot (you can remove it sooner to make it less flavorful),
- Add sugar and stir,
- In a different bowl combine the remaining 1 cups of milk and 2 tbps rice flour and mix well,
- Slowly add this mixture into rice pot and stir,
- Cook until the desired consistency,
- Divide the mixture into serving cups,
- Serve cold,
- You can sprinkle dried lavender on top while serving.