- 400 g peeled pumpkin, cut into cubes,
- 2 cups whole milk,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 2 tsps gelatin powder,
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon,
- 1 cup water.
- Put the pumpkins and water into a small pot and cook until the pumpkins are soft,
- Drain the pumpkins and take into another pot,
- Add the milk and blend with a hand blender until smooth,
- Add sugar, heavy cream, gelatin and cinnamon and stir,
- Bring into a boil in mid-low heat, continuosly stirring,
- Remove from heat (will still be liquid) and divide into small bowls,
- After warming to room temperature, set aside in the fridge until solid (3-6 hours),
- Turn oupside down in the serving plates and decorate however you desire.