- 1 lt. or 5 cups whole milk,
- 1/2 cup flour,
- 1/2 cup rice flour,
- 2 tablespoons butter,
- 2 pieces mastic gum,
- 1 cup granulated sugar.
- Melt the butter in a pan,
- Add the flour and stir for 2-3 mins,
- Dissolve the rice flour in 1 cup of milk,
- Add the rest of the milk into the flour slowly while whisking,
- Now add the dissolved rice flour mixture and continue whisking,
- Cook on low heat continuously whisking until it becomes smooth and lump free,
- When it boils, add the sugar and crushed mastic gum,
- Cook 2 more mins and remove from heat,
- Keep whisking until it cools down,
- Pour into serving dishes.