Nutella Pudding Recipe
Serving : 6 Servings
- 1 lt. or 5 cups whole milk,
- 1 cup granulated sugar,
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour,
- 1/2 cup starch,
- 1 egg,
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 5 tablespoons Nutella,
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- Mix together the milk, sugar, egg, flour and cocoa powder in a saucepan,
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until it boils,
- Add the chocolate hazelnut spread, whisk for 2 mins and remove from heat,
- Add the butter and whisk until it cools down,
- Pour into dessert dishes and refrigerate.