Baked Cauliflower Croquette Recipe
Serving : 15 Pieces
- 500 g cauliflower,
- 1 onion, chopped finely,
- 1 egg,
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese,
- 2 tbsps breadcrumbs,
- 1 handful of chopped parsley,
- 1/2 tsp black pepper,
- 1/2 tsp cumin,
- Salt to taste.
- Cut off the branches of cauliflower and cook in boiling water until tender,
- Drain and set aside to cool, then pulse in a food processor,
- In a deep bowl combine cauliflower, onion, egg, cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and spices and knead with your hand,
- Make rectangular croquettes and set in a baking sheet covered with parchement paper,
- Bake in a 200 C degrees oven until golden (turn upside down a few times to roast evenly during baking).