Zucchini Muffin Patties Filled With Ground Beef
Serving : 8 Pieces
- 2 mid-sized zucchinies,
- 1 small egg,
- 2 tbsps flour,
- 1 handful of chopped dill,
- Salt and pepper to taste,
- 2 tsps butter.
- 100 g fatless ground beef,
- 1 onion,
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tomato,
- 3-4 tbsp vegetable oil,
- Salt pepper, cumin and ground red pepper to taste,
- 1/4 cup water.
- 1 cup grated mozarella, or any kind of cheese you like.
- Peel and grate zucchies,
- Squeeze their juice with your hands,
- ın a deep bowl combine grated zucchinies, egg, dill, salt and pepper and mix well,
- Grease 8 silicone muffin cups with butter,
- Pour the mixture into cups equally,
- Make hole in the middle and bake at 180 C degrees until golden brown,
- While they are baking chop the onion for filling,
- Heta vegetable oil en add onion,
- Cook until tender,
- Add ground beef and cook until it turns colour,
- Add tomato paste and cook for 2-3 mins.,
- Add diced tomato and cook for another 3 mins.,
- Add spices and stir,
- Pour the filling inside the zucchini muffins,
- Top with grated parmesan and bake again until mozarella melts.