- 400 g ground beef,
- 1 onion,
- 1 red pepper,
- 1 carrot,
- 2 tbsps canned corn,
- 1 handful of parsley, chopped finely,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 1 egg,
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs,
- 1 tsp black pepper,
- 1 tsp cumin,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil for frying.
- Pulse onion, garlic, red pepper and carrot finely,
- In a deep bowl combine vegetables, ground beef, parsley, corn, egg, bread crumbs, black pepper, cumin and salt and knead well,
- Make small sized balls and press with your palm,
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan and fry meatballs both sides.