- 6 sheets yufka
- 500 g mashed feta cheese,
- 1 handful chopped parsley,
- 1 egg yolk,
- 3 cups milk,
- 1,5 cup vegetable oil,
- Black cumin.
- Lay 1 sheet of yufka on the table,
- Brush with the 1/6 of oil first and 1/6 of milk then,
- Lay another yufka on the fist one and repeat the same,
- Spread 1/3 of the cheese over the second layer and roll,
- Cut it in 5 pieces and place on a cooking sheet layered baking tray,
- Repeat the same with other 4 yufkas,
- Brush the tops of the boreks with egg yolk,
- Spread over sesame and black cumin,
- Bake until deeply golden on top in a 200 C degree oven.