- 1 loaf of stale bread,
- 200 g grated parmesan,
- 200 g feta cheese,
- 1,5 cups milk,
- 2 eggs.
- Spray an ovenware with vegetable oil,
- Chop the bread,
- Place half of it in the ovenware,
- Cover the top with all of the feta cheese and half of the parmesan cheese,
- Place the remaining half of the bread and and remaining parmesan on top,
- Scramble the eggs with milk,
- Pour the mixture all over the dish,
- Wait for 10 minutes for breads to absorb the liquid,
- Bake at 190 C degrees until golden.