Easy Zucchini Borek Recipe
I think this pastry is for those who hate being in the kitchen but have to cook. It is ready in 10 minutes at the most and also shaping the dough, etc. There's nothing as challenging as that. While the dough is being cut into pieces, the pain of killing time in the kitchen can be easily removed from the dough :)
If you don't like zucchini, you can make it with cheese only, without adding zucchini. But if you have any confidence in me, try it with zucchini for once. You won't even notice you're eating zucchini. Because after the zucchini is combined with cheese, it creates a completely different, extraordinary flavor.
I especially added dill, as dill is a good complement to squash. But if you don't have it or you don't like dill, you can also use parsley. You can prepare the pastry the night before, keep it in the fridge and cook it for breakfast in the morning. You can increase the number of servings by increasing the amount of ingredients.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 3 sheets of phyllo dough,
- 2 green zucchinis,
- 3 eggs,
- 250g of cottage cheese,
- 1 cup of milk,
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil,
- 1 handful of chopped dill.
- Whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil and milk,
- Add the grated zucchinis,
- Add the cheese and stir well,
- Cut the phyllo sheets into small pieces and add them to the mixture, then stir well,
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish,
- Bake at 190 degrees Celsius until the top is golden brown.