- 3 sheets of yufka (or phyllo sheets),
- 1 bowl of roasted spinach (heat 4 tbsps vegetable oil in a pan, add 1 chopped onion and cook, add spinach and cook until all the water evaporates),
- 3 eggs,
- 250 gr. cottage cheese,
- 3/4 cup milk.
- Whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil and milk,
- Add the cheese and spinach and stir well,
- Cut the phyllo sheets into small pieces and add them to the mixture, then stir well,
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish,
- Bake at 180 C degrees until the top is golden brown.