- 2 lt milk,
- 1 kg plain yogurt,
- Salt to taste.
- In a deep pan combine and mix milk and yogurt well,
- Cook in medium heat, constantly stirring,
- First the mixture will start to decompose and you will see a yellowish water in patches,
- Then the cheese will start to get crumbly and you will see cheese pieces floating over the yellowish water,
- At that point remove the pan from the heat,
- Set a cheese cloth on a drainer and put drainer on a deep bowl,
- Pour the cheese into cheese cloth,
- Tighten the cheese cloth,
- Set aside the cheese for 2 hours,
- Add some salt according to your taste and combine,
- Put cheese in a glass jar and keep in the fridge,
- You can use the cheese water in place of milk in all of yout pastries and cakes.