Traditional Turkish Kofte Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 500 g medium fat ground beaf,
- 1 onion,
- 1 egg,
- 1 handful of finely chopped parsley,
- 2 tbsps bread crumbs,
- 1/2 tsp black pepper,
- 1/2 tsp cumin,
- Salt to taste,
- 1/2 cup oil to fry.
- Grate the onion finely,
- Combine ground beef, grated onion, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and spices in a deep bowl, knead until you get a homogenous mixture,
- Make small meat balls and flatten it by pressing it with your hand,
- In a large pan fry the vegetable oil,
- Place the koftes in the oil, fry both sides well done.