- 500 gr. ground beef / lamb,
- 1 onion, chopped finely,
- 1 egg,
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs,
- 1 tsp black pepper,
- 1 tsp cumin,
- 1 tsp chilli powder,
- Salt to taste,
- 1 red pepper, chopped finely,
- 1 green pepper, chopped finely,
- 1/2 cup canned corn.
- Add the onion, egg, bread crumbs, salt and spices into the ground meat and stir well with your hands until you get a homogenous mixture,
- Add chopped peppers and corn and knead one more time,
- Grease a 26 cm baking dish,
- Arrange the kofta mixture into the dish evenly,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden on top.