- 4 slics of sandvich bread,
- 4 eggs,
- 1 cup shredded spinach,
- 1 red pepper, chopped finely,
- Salt and pepper,
- 1 tbsp butter.
- kase ince kıyılmış ıspanak,
- 1 adet küçük boy kırmızı biber,
- Sprinkle some salt over spinach and smash with your hands,
- In a bowl beta the eggs with pepper,
- Add spinach and red pepper,
- Remove the edges of the bread slices,
- Expand the slices with a roll,
- Rub both sides with butter and place slices into muffin tins,
- Pour the egg mixture into the slices,
- Bake in a 200 C degrees preheated oven until the egg is done and the edges are crispy.