- 1 potato,
- 1 red pepper,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 handful of chopper parsley,
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella,
- 4-5 tbsps olive oil,
- Salt and pepper.
- Peel and chop the potato finely,
- Remove the seeds of the pepper and chop finely,
- Heat the olive oil and add the potatoes and peppers, then cook on low heat (lid on) until soften,
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, pepper and salt,
- Add the potatoes and peppers and chopped parsley to the eggs and mix well,
- Pour the mixture back to the pan,
- Cook until the desired consistency,
- Sprinkle the cheese over and fold, cook until the cheese melts.