Fried Eggs on Spinach Bed
Serving : 4 Servings
- A small bunch (200-300 g) of spinach,
- 1/2 onion,
- 2 eggs,
- 4-5 tbsps vegetable oil,
- Salt, red pepper flakes.
- Finely chop the onion,
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and sauté until translucent,
- Add the chopped spinach and cook for 3-4 mins in high heat,
- Add a little salt and stir well,
- Crack the eggs over the spinach, sprinkle over some more salt
- Cover the lid and cook on low heat until the egg whites are set.
- Of course, what a great website and illuminating posts, I definitely will bookmark your website.Have an awsome day! September 23, 2020 2:49 pm: