Pepperoni Omelette Inside Hamburger Bun Recipe
Another weekend has come. Although it will be a tiring week for me to move, I wanted to give a delicious recipe for those who enjoy their homes. Give this beauty a piece of bread for me, please.
I used these because I have hamburger buns at home. But again, if you have whole wheat, oat, rye breads in the size of hamburger buns, it will be great with them too. I already love scrambled eggs. But believe me, the crispy bread added flavor to the sausage egg in this recipe.
As you know, Ramadan is approaching. Now we are having our last breakfast before Ramadan. I think you can prepare elaborate breakfasts as much as you can and enjoy your breakfast tables for a long time.
Yes, iftar and sahur tables are a different pleasure, but I think nothing can replace weekend breakfast pleasure for a working person. I say if you have no other plans tomorrow or Sunday, invite a few close friends or family for breakfast and make them some of these beautiful bread bowls. You don't need much with it, just having breakfast items like cheese and tomatoes is enough.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 burger buns,
- Pepperoni / bacon (I used turkish sausages)
- 4 eggs,
- Using a knife, cut a circle from the top of the burger buns,
- Remove the inside of the bread to create a bowl-like indent,
- Place several slices of pepperoni / bacon inside,
- Place the bread on a baking sheet and toast up at 200 C degrees until the pepperoni / bacon starts releasing its fat,
- Now remove from the oven and crack 2 eggs inside each bun and sprinkle some salt,
- Put them back into the oven along with the circles you cut from the top and bake until the eggs are set.