Savory Loaf Cake With Spinach
This time, I prepared a delicious breakfast cake with spinach. Portion information says 6-8 servings, but when we left the table for 2, there were only 3 slices left. I already ate them in the afternoon of the same day. For this reason, I find it meaningless to share portion information in recipes that I cannot count. For example, as you can see, this is a cake for 2 people. But for normal people, it can be a cake for 6-8 people from 2 thin slices. For those who say that one slice is not enough for us, it can be a cake for 16 people, and for those who see the whole cake with 1 slice, it can be a cake for one person.
In the meantime, the video of the recipe has been prepared. I'll probably post it tomorrow. Make sure to try this recipe to increase the pleasure of your pleasant breakfast tables at the weekend. You can be sure that this will be a very easy method, especially if you have trouble feeding vegetables to people at home. It attracts with its colorful appearance and ties it to itself with its taste.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 3 eggs,
- 3/4 cup of milk,
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil,
- 1 red pepper, chopped,
- 2 spoonful of roasted spinach,
- 1 cup of smashed feta cheese,
- 10 g of baking powder,
- 2 tsps salt,
- 2.5 cup of flour,
- Sesame seeds and nigella seeds for topping.
- Beat the eggs,
- Add milk, vegetable oil and salt and keep beating,
- Add flour and baking powder and beat again,
- Add spinach, red pepper and feta cheese and mix well,
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf cake mold,
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and nigella seeds,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden brown on top.