Potato Salad Roll Recipe
Potato salads are delicious in every way, but when yogurt is involved, it seems even more delicious. I made this recipe based on this belief. The eaters loved both the taste and the shape. Serving it by slicing is also of course beautiful. Especially if you like to have recipes that will look stylish and be loved on your invitation tables, be sure to add this recipe to your recipe book.
I do not recommend making it in advance, as the yogurt on it may dry out. However, by boiling the potatoes 1 day in advance, you can prepare your cake / salad within 10 minutes the next day. I decorated it with chili peppers and parsley, which I look so good with in yogurt. But according to your creativity, you can also decorate it with chopped dill or black cumin, any spice you like, or food such as corn, pickles.
It is up to you to outline the recipe and make changes according to your taste :)
- 3 medium potatoes,
- 1/2 tsp butter,
- 5 tablespoons plain yogurt,
- 1 cup mixed canned vegetables,
- Boil the potatoes until soft, drain and mash,
- Add butter, salt and black pepper then stir well,
- Put plastic wrap on the kitchen counter,
- Place the mashed potatoes onto the plastic wrap and press it out into a 1/2 cm thick rectangle,
- Spread half of the yoghurt onto the potato layer,
- Evenly distribute the vegetables on top,
- Now roll the potato starting from the wider side,
- Transfer onto the serving platter and cover with the rest of the yoghurt,
- Now decorate with Parsley leaves, pepper flakes, etc.