- 100 gr. butter (cold),
- 1 cup flour,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 3 medium quinces,
- 6 tablespoons honey.
- Wash the quinces really well,
- Remove the core and the seeds and cut into cubes,
- Distribute them evenly into 6 ramekins (half a quince per ramekin),
- Pour 1 tablespoon of honey in each ramekin,
- Place them in an oven preheated to 200 degrees Celsius for 10 mins,
- For the crumble topping, mix together the flour and sugar,
- Cut the butter into small cubes and mix with the flour and sugar,
- Either using a pastry cutter or a fork, break the butter into the flour mixture until it’s evenly distributed amongst the dry mixture,
- Distribute the crumble topping evenly amongst each ramekin,
- Place the ramekins back into the oven until golden brown.