- 2 quinces,
- 4 cups apple pectin,
- 5 cloves,
- 1 stick cinnamon.
- Peel dice the quinces,
- Take diced quince, quince seeds, apple pectin, cloves and cinnamon into a deep pan,
- Cook 10 mins. in high heat, then remove the cinnamon stick,
- Lower the heat, cover the lid and cook until it comes to the desired consistency,
- While it is boiling, put it in jars and close the lids tightly,
- Place all the jars in a pressured cooker filled with hot water,
- After closing the lid and letting the steam out, boil 3-5 min.,
- Turn the jars upside down on the counter for overnight,
- Keep in a cool place away from sun.