For crumble dough;
- 200 gr. butter, cut into cubes and frozen,
- 4 cups flour,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1 egg,
- 3 tsps of vanilla sugar,
- 1/2 tsp baking powder.
For peach filling;
- 5 peaches,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Remove the seeds of the peaches, peel and cut into cubes,
- Put into a pan add sugar on top,
- Cook in high heat until it reaches a dense consistency, like jam,
- Add cinnamon, stir a bit and remove from heat,
- For the dough mix all the ingredients into a bowl,
- Then rub into the mixture using your fingertips to make a light breadcrumb texture,
- Do not overwork it or the crumble will become heavy,
- Sprinkle 2/3 of the the mixture evenly over a baking sheet,
- Spread peach sauce on top and the remaining crumble dough on top of peaches,
- Bake in a 190 degrees C preheated oven until the top is golden brown.