- 200 gr butter,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 3 tablespoons yoghurt,
- 5 cups flour,
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar,
- 25 gr. baking powder,
- 50 gr. vanilla powder.
- 1 large quince,
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar,
- Powdered sugar.
- Place the butter, vegetable oil and sugar in a saucepan and heat until the butter melts,
- Remove from heat and stir until it cools down,
- For the filling, grate the quince and place in a pan along with sugar,
- Cook until the quince softened,
- Now combine the oil-sugar mixture with the yoghurt in a large bowl,
- Add in the flour, baking powder and vanilla powder and mix with your hands,
- Divide the dough into 3 pieces,
- Roll out each dough and cut holes using small cookie cutters,
- Spread 1 teaspoon of the quince filling onto half,
- Top them with the other halves,
- Pinch the sides together using a fork,
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment and bake at 190 degrees celsius preheated oven until golden,
- Remove from the oven, let them rest for 5 mins, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.