For the crumble;
- 125 gr. cold butter,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 1+1/4 cups flour.
For the fruit filling;
- 1 bowl pitted and halved apricots,
- 1 bowl black mulberries.
- Mix the flour and sugar in a large bowl,
- Cut the butter into small cubes and add to the bowl,
- Pinching with both hands, break the butter into the flour mixture until it’s evenly distributed among the dry mixture,
- Place the apricots evenly in a small baking dish (20 cm X 20 cm),
- Sprinkle the black mulberries on top,
- Cover the fruits by the crumble topping,
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 190 degrees celsius, until the top is bubbly and golden brown,
- Serve warm or cold with a dollop of ice-cream.