- 3 potatoes,
- 1.5 cups peeled pumpkin cut into cubes,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 2 tablespoons grated cheddar,
- Black pepper.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into large chunks,
- Boil them with cubed pumpkins until really soft,
- Drain and blend until you get a smooth lump free mixture,
- In a separate pan, melt the butter,
- Add the mashed potato and pumpkin mixture on top and stir in low heat,
- Add the grated cheese and stir for 5 more mins on low heat,
- Add the salt and black pepper then remove from heat.