Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Recipe
A recipe that gets full points from everyone with its taste and appearance is pumpkin cheesecake brownie. If you haven't tried pumpkin in a recipe other than dessert, I can't think of a more suitable recipe. Pumpkin season is almost over. But if you have squash left on the coast and don't know what to make, take it as a sign to try this amazing recipe.
By the way, let me share something that comes to my mind while talking about the pumpkin left in the corner. After peeling and slicing your pumpkins, you can store them in the freezer. For this, do not forget to check out the video on how to store sliced pumpkin. As you know, cutting and chopping a pumpkin is not an easy task. You don't always have a hard time trying so hard. Once you get excited and dazed, you can slice how many zucchini you have and put them in ziplock bags and store them in the freezer. After removing it, you can cook it as usual. When I'm making desserts, I pour sugar on them and cook them at the lowest level of the stove without adding any water. But it's good to be careful. Some pumpkins can't release water. In such cases, you need to add some water to the squash.
If I'm going to try another recipe and I have to boil it, I boil the zucchini on low heat with the addition of very little water, without waiting for the zucchini to thaw. They dissolve in a short time and release their water already on the fire. By storing your pumpkins in this way, it is possible to eat pumpkin dessert even in the middle of summer. Especially for the upcoming month of Ramadan, it is useful to reserve a few cooking dishes. Because light desserts with fruits are amazing with a scoop of ice cream on the evenings of Ramadan, which coincides with summer.
Enjoy the recipe...
For Brownie Batter;
- 3 eggs,
- 150 g of butter,
- 100 g of semi-sweet chocolate,
- 1/2 cup of sugar,
- 1 cup of flour,
- 2 tbsps of cacao powder,
- 1 tsp of baking powder,
- A pinch of salt.
For Cheesecake Filling;
- 1 egg,
- 100 g of cream cheese,
- 2 cups of pumpkin puree,
- 1/2 cup of sugar,
- 1/2 tbsp of flour,
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a medium glass bowl over a double boiler, set aside,
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt,
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs,
- Stir in flour mixture just until combined,
- Fold in the melted chocolate mixture,
- In another bowl whip together the egg and sugar,
- Add pumpkin puree and cream cheese and whip again,
- Add flour and baking powder and stir well,
- Grease a 21*36 cm baking dish,
- Pour half of brownie mixture into the prepared baking dish using a spatula to create an even layer,
- Dollop the pumpkin mixture in 4 to 6 places on the brownie,
- Using a butter knife, carefully swirl the pumpkin mixture throughout the chocolate brownie batter,
- Pour the remaining brownie batter on top,
- Bake in a 170 C preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out dry,
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from baking dish.