- 750 g pumpkin, peeled and sliced,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 400 g petit beurre biscuits,
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped,
- 1 tsps butter,
- 1 tsp cinnamon,
- Grated coconuts for topping.
- Place pumpkins and sugar in a deep pan and cover the lid,
- Cook in low heat until tender and there is no juice, set aside to cool,
- Add cinnamon into the pumpkins and puree with a fork,
- In a deep bowl break the biscuits finely,
- Add pumpkin puree, walnuts and butter and stir, trying not to smash the biscuits,
- Place the dough into a 26 cm cake mold covered with plastic wrap,
- Set aside in the fridge for 1-2 hours,
- Turn upside down and remove from the mold,
- Top with grated coconuts.