- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup whole milk,
- 1 cup flour,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt,
- 1 teaspoon butter.
- Beat the eggs with salt,
- Whisk in the milk,
- Add in the flour and whisk until you get a homogenous mixture,
- Distribute the butter among the muffin molds,
- Place in a 180 degrees celsius oven until the butter melts,
- Pour the batter evenly among the muffin molds (filling 3/4 way up the sides),
- Put back into the oven for 45-50 mins or until golden brown,
- Remove from the oven and let them rest for 10 mins before taking out of the molds.