Pop Over Recipe
The long awaited weekend has finally arrived. I think working people's favorite thing about the weekend is to have a long, savory breakfast. Even though it is not possible to eat all of them, we like to have a variety of foods on the table and to have different tastes. Our aim is to fill our eyes before our stomach.
Here is a different recipe that will fill our eyes. This is one of the famous breakfast dishes of Americans. Since they like to eat sweet things for breakfast, they consume it by putting cream, jam or fruity sauces on it. If we adapt it to ourselves, for example, honey + cream can be added so that one cannot bear to eat it. Don't worry about how big they look, they're empty inside. In short, they become fluffy.
We pour the pancake dough we know into muffin molds and put it in the oven. It seems like they won't swell at first, but love to those who can stop it towards the last minutes. If you take them out of the mold right after you take them out of the oven, they will be crooked. Waiting for them to cool down in their molds for a while will ensure that they are shaped more properly. Also, when they are in the oven, some of them crack from the taste and the air inside them is discharged, then they go out, there is nothing to be done about it, unfortunately.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup of whole milk,
- 1 cup of flour,
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt,
- 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Beat the eggs with salt,
- Whisk in the milk,
- Add in the flour and whisk until you get a homogenous mixture,
- Distribute the butter among the muffin molds,
- Place in a 180 degrees celsius oven until the butter melts,
- Pour the batter evenly among the muffin molds (filling 3/4 way up the sides),
- Put back into the oven for 45-50 mins or until golden brown,
- Remove from the oven and let them rest for 10 mins before taking out of the molds.