Serving : 7 Pieces
- 1 egg,
- 1 cup whole milk,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil / butter,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder,
- 1 teaspoon salt or 2 teaspoons sugar,
- 1 cup all purpose flour.
- Whisk the egg until frothy,
- Add the milk and oil then continue whisking,
- Add the flour and baking powder slowly while stirring and continue to whisk until you get a smooth lump free batter,
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat (use some butter if the skillet is not non-stick),
- Pour 1 ladleful of batter in the middle of the pan,
- Flip when you start seeing bubbles on top and cook the other side for 2 mins,
- Remove from pan and repeat until you use up all the batter,
- Serve with honey, butter, maple syrup or any topping you like.